The Department of Clinical and Anatomic Pathology aims to provide comprehensive service in conducting relevant pathology examinations. The department is under the leadership of qualified pathologists, duly certified by the Philippine Society Pathologists, Inc. (PSPI). Each laboratory section is managed by highly qualified personnel with a registered government license for medical technology under the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
Under the watch of an officer-in-charge, a specific number of staff medical technologists are assigned in every section to allow optimum laboratory operations.
Our Service Goals
- To emphasize the critical role of laboratory tests, clinical and anatomic pathology examinations in particular, in the proper, timely diagnosis and treatment of patients
- To ensure consultations or referrals regarding the interpretation of laboratory results
- To provide materials and a fertile ground for the training of medical residents and interns
Ask a question
- Address Quezon Avenue Cor. Scout Magbanua St., Quezon City, Philippines, 1103
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (+632) 8372-38-25
local 1201 / 1202
- Fax (+632) 411-43-20