Diet & Nutrition Department
The Diet & Nutrition Department is an integral part of our hospital service, committed to delivering high-quality, nutritious food through an efficient dietary service. Our services comprise patient food service, dietary counseling, and nutrition education to patients as well as doctors and employees.
Our Service Goals
- To modify diets to maintain every patient’s good nutritional status
- To correct deficiencies that may occur after an expert diet assessment
- To educate patients on the rationale of their prescribed diet, promoting self-esteem and a sense of worth
- To provide nutritious, attractive, and balanced meals during hospital stay
- To maintain a safe, clean food environment through careful planning, wise procurement, and proper food preparation
- To offer varied and well-planned meals in consideration of culture, religious practices, and important, well-entrenched personal philosophy in food and nutrition.
Ask a question
- Address Quezon Avenue Cor. Scout Magbanua St., Quezon City, Philippines, 1103
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (+632) 8372-38-25
- Fax (+632) 411-43-20