Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming.
Celebrating Excellence: An Appreciation Gathering for HMO and Corporate Accounts
19 January, 2024
Capitol Medical Center’s Multi-Specialty Clinic – where healthcare meets excellence.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL MEDICINE – A FULL-FOUR YEAR ACCREDITATION STATUS
Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)
Our Online Results for CAPITOL eCare are currently experiencing technical issues. Our IT team is already working on resolving the problem. Until our online results are available, you can request a printed copy of your results at the station.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you very much!
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and Capitol Medical Center (CMC). Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of CMC service invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
CMC Online Payment portal accepts the following cards:
· American Express, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
You warrant that:
· You are 18 years of age or over.
· You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
· The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
· You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
· The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in Philippine Peso currency.
Credit card payments are secure:
· Payments will be processed directly by BDO using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
· CMC Online Payment portal does not store in any way your credit card details.
· If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
· If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. CMC Online Payment portal will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
· If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure settlement of your due balance.
· CMC Online Payment portal will confirm your payment details via email.
By using CMC Online Payment portal facilities, you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The CMC website and its online payment facility have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. CMC’s Payment portal Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 8-3723825 local 4150.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.
Capitol Medical Center respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to Capitol Medical Center and/or those that Capitol Medical Center may collect from you (“Personal Data”).
Please read carefully the Capitol Medical Center Privacy Statement to understand how we treat Personal Data.
I accept the terms in Capitol Medical Center Privacy Statement.
situs judi slot online