Breast Care Center
The CMC Breast Care Center offers a multi-disciplinary approach to the diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of conditions affecting the breast. Backing up its team of expert and experienced professionals in radiology, surgery, gynecology, pathology, oncology and radiologic technology. The Center carries modern facilities and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment for breast cancer detection and management.
Our Breast Care Center provides women with diagnostic services to ensure quality health. Several of these services include:
- Digital Mammography is purposed to help patients with screening and diagnosing breast cancer.
- Breast Ultrasound uses ductal echography and tissue elastography for detection and characterization of even small (millimetric) breast lesions.
- Breast Scintigraphy is for further characterization of breast nodules or masses using a nuclear technique.
- Interventional procedures are for the diagnosis and management of breast diseases through mammography or Ultrasound-guided biopsy and needle localization of breast nodules or masses, and ultrasound- guided aspiration of breast cyst, abscess or lymph nodes.
- Excision or biopsy of breast nodules under local or general anesthesia in a Minor Operating Room located within the Center.
- Screening Program is for early detection of breast cancer with discounted package for early mammography and breast ultrasound, including breast physical examination by the Center physicians and instructions on the technique of the breast self-examination.
Breast Screening Program
For women 40 years old and above, as well as those with family history of breast cancer and post-operative patients, the center is conducting a Screening Program for early cancer detection with a discounted package for yearly mammography and breast ultrasound. The package also includes a thorough breast physical examination and instructions on how to do a proper breast self-examination.
Breast Cancer Support Group
A Breast Cancer Support Group has been created to provide moral and spiritual support for newly diagnosed patients and those who are about to undergo surgery or those undergoing oncologic management. The center is involved in patient education and public awareness campaigns to combat breast cancer.
Ask a question
- Address CMC Breast Care Center, Upper Ground Flr., CMC V Building, Quezon Avenue corner Sct. Magbanua St., Quezon City
- Email [email protected]
- Phone (+632) 837-23-825 to 44 loc. 4130
- Fax (+632) 411-43-20