Ear, Nose and Throat Center (ENT)
One stop center for ENT care and treatment for adults and children
The CMC Ear, Nose, and Throat Center was established in 1999 to serve as the first “one sitting, one setting” diagnostic unit of ear, nose, and throat problems in a private health care establishment. It has since provided primary treatment of common ear, nose, and throat ailments.
Within the center is the first-of-its-kind Voice and Swallowing Clinic, set up to address the needs of a specific group of patients: voice professionals like teachers, preachers, and singers, as well as dysphagic or post-stroke individuals. Staffed by trained otolaryngologist and speech language pathologists, the clinic integrates specialist medicine and rehabilitation in a multidisciplinary, integrative fashion.
We welcome patients to this CMC center with our unique brand of care combined with state-of-the-art technology to diagnose, treat, and rehabilitate related disorders of the ear, nose, and throat (ENT).
Services at a Glance
From laryngoscopy to the prescription of hearing aids, our Ear, Nose, and Throat Center provides a rich array of crucial services.
- Otoscopy – Visualization of the eardrum
- Impedance audiometry – Evaluation of mobility of eardrum and presence of fluid in the middle ear
- Hearing accuracy tests – Services include:
- Otoacoustic emission (OAE) audiometry
- Behavioral and play audiometry
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR) audiometry
- Pure tone audiometry
- Speech audiometry
- Auditory steady state response (ASSR)
- Hearing aids – Prescription and fitting of crucial hearing instruments
- Assessment of dizziness and vertigo
- Videomystogmography (VNG)
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential (VEMP)
- Rhinopharyngoscopy – Visualization of the nasal cavity and nasopharynx
- Acoustic Rhinomanometry – Evaluation of nasal obstruction
- Laryngoscopy – Visualization of the larynx (voice box)
- Laryngeal videostroboscopy and laryngeal electromyography – Evaluation of the movement of the vocal folds
- Speech evaluation – Assessment of the voice
- Swallowing therapy – Management of swallowing disorders
- Botox injection – Treatment of movement disorders of the vocal fold muscles
- Speech therapy – Management of voice disorders
- Flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES) – Evaluation of swallowing disorders
Newborn Hearing Test
Our Newborn Hearing Screening Program (NHSP), under the supervision of the Department of Pediatrics, aims to identify moderate, severe, and profound hearing impairment in newborns. The program automatically offers all parents the chance to have their baby’s hearing tested shortly after birth.
Through the program, early identification of disease gives better a better chance to develop speech and language skills and make the most of social and emotional interacts from an early age.
Ask a question
- Address ENT Center, CMC Bldg., Quezon Avenue Cor. Scout Magbanua St., Quezon City, Philippines, 1103
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (+632) 8372-38-25
- Fax (+632) 411-43-20