In an emergency, every second counts. Capitol Medical Center’s emergency unit is ready to provide first-rate care as efficient as possible. Our ER is staffed with providers, nurses and technicians who have extensive urgent care, emergency room, or intensive care experience. Using state-of-the-art equipment and procedures for diagnosis and treatment, we are ready to provide quality, efficient care for your health and satisfaction.
Our Emergency services include:
- On site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment MRI and 128 slice CT scan
- 50 beds and cubicles for Surgery, Pediatrics, Medicine, OB-Gyn, Critical Care, Isolation and Minor Operation.
- Specialty and sub-specialty doctor
- Medical Experts and dedicated registered nurses
- On-site laboratory
- Convenient parking for patients and visitors
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hospital